We are ready to open our doors on Monday 29th June and all here look forward to welcoming back old friends and new guests. The team have adapted our room layouts and operations to ensure you have a great visit with full peace of mind ensured.
- Full food & beverage service will resume from Monday 29 June with lunch in Harry's Bar.
- We will launch our tempting new evening menu at the same time and this will be available in the Coachhouse and Gallery Restaurants daily from 5.30 pm. It is essential that tables be reserved in advance to assist with social distancing arrangements - call 074 9131018. New menus are available to view and download here: keeshotel.ie/stranorlar-dining
- Full Irish Breakfast will be available to hotel guests daily.
- Afternoon Tea will be served daily in the Conservatory & Terrace gardens - advance booking essential.
- Cathy, our resident beautician at Eternal Beauty, will commence bookings from 30 June.
- The Leisure Club will remain closed for now due to the current restrictions.
- Harry's Bar will host Residents only after 7 pm until current restrictions change on July 20.
- Bookings are now being taken for private family gatherings with numbers following relevant Government guidelines.
Our main priority continues to be the wellbeing and safety of our Guests and team members. Please bear with us and allow a little time on arrival for us to explain the new arrangements in place to provide you with a safe and enjoyable visit.